Blogger Widgets

Friday, November 13, 2015

Review November 9 by Colleen Hoover








Beloved #1 New York Times bestselling author Colleen Hoover returns with an unforgettable love story between a writer and his unexpected muse.

Fallon meets Ben, an aspiring novelist, the day of her scheduled cross-country move. Their untimely attraction leads them to spend Fallon’s last day in L.A. together, and her eventful life becomes the creative inspiration Ben has always sought for his novel. Over time and amidst the various relationships and tribulations of their own separate lives, they continue to meet on the same date every year. Until one day Fallon becomes unsure if Ben has been telling her the truth or fabricating a perfect reality for the sake of the ultimate plot twist.


Review 5 Stars



Dammit she did it again. I don't know how or why I should even be surprised.
Hoover is constantly delivering these heart wrenchingly beautiful stories that
grab you and shock you and make you fall in love with her characters over and
over. Finally I was left shocked just staring at my book I was given clues that
Ben was hiding something.... But never would I even have contemplated that THAT
was his secret. Fallon and Bens story just might be my favorite I love how
different and unique and epically amazing it is. Nothing will hold a candle to
it for quite a while. I'm so glad I got to enjoy these two characters and
experience the amazing journey Hoover wrote with such such I seriously can't
even think of a word to adequately describe how amazing her writing in November
9 is. I guess you'll just have to experience it for yourself because nothing can
come close to doing it justice except first hand knowledge.  




Connect with the Author



Twitter and Instagram: @colleenhoover

For information about The Bookworm Box, visit www.thebookwormbox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment