Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Review Madame X by Jasinda Wilder



Madame X invites you to test the limits of control in this provocative new novel from New York Times bestselling author Jasinda Wilder.
My name is Madame X.
I’m the best at what I do.
And you’d do well to follow my rules...

Hired to transform the uncultured, inept sons of the wealthy and powerful into decisive, confident men, Madame X is a master of the art of control. With a single glance she can cut you down to nothing, or make you feel like a king.

But there is only one man who can claim her body—and her soul.

Undone time and again by his exquisite dominance, X craves and fears his desire in equal measure. And while she longs for a different path, X has never known anything or anyone else—until now... 



Review
4 Stars

Hmmm. Madam X is a totally what the feck is going on kind of book. Madam X (the person not the book/ sorta) makes me so dang frustrated. I want her to make rational decisions but I guess considering not her "situation" the ones she makes are rational to her. To me I just want to scream and shake her! Ugh Logan
Logan Logan. Where art tho Logan. Logan seems to be like a knight in shining armor but I'm not yet totally convinced. And Caleb seriously don't even get me started on the bottom feeder. I feel like he is so much more nefarious then we have even begun to realize. I hope Madam C starts to want to become her own
person and actually live. Great book that leaves you wanting more. 



About the Author

NEW YORK TIMES, USA TODAY, WALL STREET JOURNAL and international bestselling author Jasinda Wilder is a Michigan native with a penchant for titillating tales about sexy men and strong women. Her bestselling titles include ALPHA, STRIPPED, WOUNDED, and the #1 Amazon and international bestseller FALLING INTO YOU. You can find her on her farm in Northern Michigan with her husband, author Jack Wilder, her five children and menagerie of animals.

Sign up for Jasinda's newsletter at http://eepurl.com/qW87T

Visit Jasinda's website www.jasindawilder.com 

Follow Jasinda on twitter at www.twitter.com/jasindawilder

Join Jasinda on Faceboook at https://www.facebook.com/AuthorJasind...

No comments:

Post a Comment