Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Manwhore by Katy Evans Review


MANWHORE by KATY EVANS

“Meet your new addiction.  A sizzling, decadent, tender love story that kept me up all night.  I call dibs on Saint!”
- Sylvia Day, New York Times bestselling author

Is it possible to expose Chicago’s hottest player—without getting played?

Rachel Livingston has a chip on her shoulder the size of Jupiter and Saturn, combined.‎ She's determined to write an exposé that will land her the job of her dreams...and her target is none other than the Windy’s City favorite manwhore, Malcolm Saint. But when her research takes her intimately close to her subject...and then, an inexplicable attraction takes her even closer, is she willing to believe there's more to the world’s sexiest manwhore than meets the eye?

What happens when the man they call Saint makes you want to sin?




Review
4.5 Stars


Mother F*****. Gosh Dam***. What the f***. And many many more explicit words are coming to mind as I have just finished this book. Ugh! I NEED more. Not want NEED. I have to know where Saints head is! I hope and pray for a little of Saints POV to come. He is just so SO SO I don't think there are even words to describe him. I can't compare Manwhore to Remy they are incomparable but equally amazing on totally different levels. The chemistry between Rachel and Saint is totally off the charts. These characters are like two magnets just just well being magnets! In all honesty I've been a little done with the whole billionaire "thing" but Manwhore doesn't really fit exactly into that category because Saint is so much more and his wealth doesn't play a huge part. Manwhore was definitelya breath of fresh air and renewed my faith in the billionaire. 




About the Author

Katy Evans grew up with books and book-boyfriends until she found a real sexy boyfriend to love. They married and are now hard at work on their own happily ever after. Katy loves her family and friends, and she also loves reading, walking, baking, and being consumed by her characters until she reaches “The End.” Which is, hopefully, only the beginning…

(info taken from authors website)



4 comments:

  1. Loved your review and am looking forward to reading this book. It's currently on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read this book, thanks for your review.

    ReplyDelete