Blogger Widgets

Monday, August 4, 2014

NEW ADDITION! MY SUBSCRIPTION ADDICTION!

So I recently explained on the Facebook page that I will be adding my reviews for my new obsession box subscriptions!

So to let you know what's in store here are my current subscriptions!
(The links are my referral links)


Birchbox

Birchbox  has boxes for men and woman and they send a box of 4-5 samples of carefully selected make-up and other beauty related items on a monthly basis. The men's box is geared more towards grooming.

PopSugar Must Have BOX

PopSugar Must Have box I have to say is the one I am most excited about! They send you FULL SIZE products that range from books, snacks, scarfs hats... seriously it could be anything!

Glossybox

Glossybox is another beauty box, I have yet to receive my first one but I'm super stoked! Glossybox is a monthly subscription service that delivers 5 beauty samples to you, I have heard they do more deluxe (Bigger) samples and can't wait to see for my self!

BeautyBox5  

BeautyBox5 Every month they'll send you a mix of makeup, beauty accessories, hair, skincare, fragrance, body, and nail products and we can't get enough of. 

Ipsy

Ipsy send you a GLAM BAG every month! The glam bags are different and totally cute!I hear they're also collectible? Their bags are geared towards make-up products and are great for testing out new products.. some of the pricier brands we stare longingly at at the store like Urban Decay! I loved my first glam bag!




No comments:

Post a Comment