Blogger Widgets

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Glossy Box August 2014 Revie

Glossybox $21.00/Month
  • Five surprise luxury beauty products
  • Delivered to your doorstep



This is my first Glossybox! I was super excited to get it. I'm totally in love with the packaging! My only complaint about them so far is IF you ever need to get a hold of their customer service I say GOOD LUCK! And they charged me for my second box before I even received my first... but they say this was because I subscribed so late in the month.

I didn't take individual pictures because I seriously just don't have time today! haha And tomorrow we are off to the amusement park, so i just wanted to get this out to you!


Mitchell and Peach Body Cream
Full Size retail $61.00

"A luxurious body cream containing pure English honey, organic cocoa, Vitamin B5 and shea butter to leave skin soft, nourished and delicately fragranced."


Ouch! I don't think I would ever pay that... but even I must admit it is some really nice lotion! Smells fantastic,didn't feel slimy and went on really nice. (Is it weird I was expecting a peach smell?)

Glamglow Youth Tinglefoliate Treatment 
Full Size retail $69.00

"This power-packed "facial in a jar" is said to work with skin's natural collagen to exfoliate, tighten pores, smooth texture, reduce fine lines and absorb impurities."



I'm am really excited to try this. I don't know if I suffer from any of those issues yet...  eeek I HOPE not, but I do love a good facial! Again a little pricey for my wallet but hey I have it so might as well try it!

Skin Inc Custom-Blended Brightening Serum 
Full Size Retail $45.00

"Say hello to clear, radiant skin with this custom-blend of tone-improving Vitamin A, detoxifying chlorella and hydrating hyaluronic acid."

I gotta say that reading that made me go... Ugh.. that sounds scary. I don't really know what all that means and may seem a little intimidating but it must be good for our skin? Another product I'm excited to try and the price point seems more doable for me.

Philip B PH Restorative Detangling Toning Mist
Full Size retail $24.00

"A weightless, daily detangling mist that leaves hair shining and frizz free. This keratin-safe leave in toner works by adjusting the pH of tap water to seal the cuticle of your hair for smooth finish."

Sounds good to me. Ever since I started my subscriptions I've seem to gotten a lot of detangler/leave in conditioners. I have yet to find one that competes with It's a 10, but I am totally willing to keep trying new things, and I really hope this one lives up to its promise!

Malin+Goetz  Mojito Lip Blam
Full Size Retail $12.00

I've said it many many times I am a chapstick girl. This could possibly convert me though. I really really enjoyed it. I'm going to use it all and then am very likely to purchase more. I love mint.. I'm not a drinker so Mojitos aren't exactly my thing but this lip balm just might be. 


At this point in time I have actually cancelled this subscription. I still have one more box coming and if it wows me I will resubscribe but for the price and compared to Birchbox and Ipsy I just didn't feel it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment