Blogger Widgets

Thursday, August 14, 2014

CEW Box reviews from Birchbox!




(photos from Birchboxes site)

Mass beauty Box $15.00




$5.00 off when you buy both!

UGH blogger just isn't letting me upload photos at the moment! if you click the links you can see the boxes and the products. I actually got both boxes for $23.99 along with a mystery sample pack and a pack of facial make-up remover wipes!  All in all I'd say it was a great deal! I used my Birchbox points and a free shipping code.


Mass Appeal box includes

Burt's Bees
100% Natural Lip Gloss in Spring Splendor

Dove Go Fresh Restore Body Wash

L'Oreal Paris Butterfly Mascara

Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer with SPF 15

TRESemme Smooth Keratin Infusing Serum

Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips

I really LOVE every single product in this box, and they are all with in a very reasonable price point being they are your typical name brands nothing super fancy here but still a fantastic box!


Prestige Box includes

100% Pure Creamy Nail Polish

Coola Environmental Repair Plus Radical recovery After Sun lotion

Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream

Josie Maran Cosmetics 100% Pure Argan Oil Light

philosophy Miracle Worker Overnight

Lifestyle extras

Pocket Mirror & Toe Separators

I am super happy with this box, prices weren't included and thats okay because I have never heard of these products so I  already know they most likely aren't in my budget. That's okay with me. Thats what I love about this kind of box I get to try stuff that i never would have before at a very reasonable price.  I really think getting both these boxes with the discount is the way to go and as they are still both up on the site it looks like you still can, but they are only selling a limited amount!






No comments:

Post a Comment