Blogger Widgets

Saturday, August 9, 2014

August Beauty Box 5 Review

BeautyBox5  $12/Monthly

BeautyBox5 Every month they'll send you a mix of makeup, beauty accessories, hair, skincare, fragrance, body, and nail products and we can't get enough of. 

This post contains referral links



First Look



Now what's inside?!


La Fresh Travel Lite Makeup Remover Wipes- Retail $19.99 48 packets
They are said to remove even waterproof formulas super fast without irritating our faces or leaving a behind a residue. Well color me intrigued! I recently just became addicted to makeup remover wipes and just ran out! I will totally be using these tonight! Hopefully they do all that they say they can do! Have to say it's a very good sample size since I will totally get more than one use out of it.


Style Essentials Nail Polish Retail $7

Eh... Not a huge fan of glitter because it takes SO MANY COATS and never wants to come off. This will end up being given away at some point. I wish glitter polish wasn't such a hassle because these particular polish looks totally cute. On a happy note if I got some other sample polish this size I'd be totally happy with it. 


Purlisse Pur protect SPF 30 Retail $55.00 1.7oz

I really need to start using this stuff. I have to say I'm approaching 30 and have never worried about the damage sun can do, so now is as good as time as any to start! And this will be the first product I use! Looks like I can get roughly a weeks worth of use out of it so I'm happy.



Nanacoco Lip Gloss Retail $3.99 0.22oz
Again another thing I'm not a huge fan of..Lip Gloss. I'm a chapstick kinda girl. But I tried this anyway, because c'mon I PAID for it. It cemented my unlove for lipgloss.. sticky! Ugh I hate my lips feeling sticky. I will not let this stop me from trying lipglos because I hope to one day proved wrong!



Novex Brazillian Keratin Retail $19.50 2lbs
This was the item I was most excited about! I am very rough on my hair..coloring, blowdrying, straightening .. I put it through a lot. I have only very recently been introduced to these hair mask products and have been trying every single on I can find! So like I said I was excited to see this.  They call it hair food, which I find adorable. Now it says to leave in for 25 minutes which seems long to me (longest I've had yet was 10) but hopefully it will just work even better? I'll have to find something to do while I wait lol Can't wait if it delivers its promise to renew and reinforce my locks!

I'd call this box a wash for $12 I got some stuff I'll use and only a few I won't. Still excited to see what next month brings. 









No comments:

Post a Comment