Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

August 2014 PopSugar Must Have Reveiw

Popsugar Must Have Box
Monthly for $39.95/month
3 months for $109.85 (save $10)
6 months for $214.70 (save $25)
1 year for $429.40 (save $50)

Post Contains Referral Links

First look


OH MY GOSH! My FIRST PopSugar must Have box. I am STOKED that it finally has arrived! I am so excited because this box gives you a little bit of everything, it's not all make-up or food. It's an awesome variety of totally new to me things! It is a little pricey but so worth it.


Kendra Scott Elle Earrings in Slate (also a 20% off coupon was included)
Retail $52.00

Not for me. Doesn't mean they aren't for some one else. When it comes to jewelry I'm a minimalist. 


Goodbyn  Purple Meal and Dipper Set 
Retail $8

Can we ever have enough of these? I had not heard of Goodbyn before but I have to say it seems to be really nice quality and totally something I could use like EVERYDAY.



Celebrate Cookie mix  Retail - $12.00

I have seen/heard about this company (all good things) for a while now, but I'm a baker I do my own stuff so it wasn't something I would buy for myself. I will totally be baking these tonight though the kids are SUPER excited. 

**Update**
These cookies are beyond YUMMY!




Paddywax Ocean Tide + Sea Salt Mini Jar Candle Retail $10

I LOVE candle, but I hate paying high prices for them. I typically just buy those cheap glade candles.. ONE whiff of this candle I know that I have been very very wrong. It smells JUST like the Ocean. Like wow. i think this will make the ideal bathroom candle and I can pretend I'm at the beach.


Lollia At Last Perfumed Shower Gel
Retail $22

I have never paid anywhere near that amount for shower gel. I don't know if I ever would either. BUT this stuff smells just like newborn baby. I was instantly transported back to those first days of holding a brand new baby.


Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Lip
Retail $22.00

This box could have been called The Smells Good box! Here we go again I have never paid anywhere near $20 on lip gloss, I think the most was like $10 from VS. If you have read my other posts I am NOT a lip gloss fan, it's always sticky and just doesn't feel right to me. Lush Fruit lip has broken the cycle! Not only that it SMELLS delicious!


thinkThin Brownie Crunch High Protein Bar 

Last BUT not Least a Brownie Crunch bar! Um YUM!  I am doing a healthier lifestyle so this is perfect! Can't wait to eat it!












No comments:

Post a Comment