Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Review Devils Game by Joanna Wylde



Liam “Hunter” Blake hates the Reapers MC. Born and raised a Devil’s Jack, he knows his duty. He’ll defend his club from their oldest enemies—the Reapers—using whatever weapons he can find. But why use force when the Reapers’ president has a daughter who’s alone and vulnerable? Hunter has wanted her from the minute he saw her, and now he has an excuse to take her.

Em has lived her entire life in the shadow of the Reapers. Her overprotective father, Picnic, is the club’s president. The last time she had a boyfriend, Picnic shot him. Now the men in her life are far more interested in keeping her daddy happy than showing her a good time. Then she meets a handsome stranger—a man who isn't afraid to treat her like a real woman. One who isn't afraid of her father. His name is Liam, and he’s The One.

Or so she thinks.



Review
5 Stars

You know the saying "A Tangled web we weave" or something like that, we've all heard it at one point or another, but I can't think of anything that better describes Devils Game. Now IF FOR SOME UNGODLY reason you have been slacking off  ( I say that with so much love) and haven't read the first two books (and I highly recommend you do before reading this one), Devils Game can I guess be read as a stand alone (again not advised) because the back story between Liam and Em is revisited for anyone one who again for some reason hasn't read the other two books. For me that part of the book was a little bleh because hey I already knew what was gonna happen, but at the same time it was kinda new because now we are getting Liam and Ems side, and we find out what really happened when he had her alone in that room. So basically that part of the story can go either way for you, it went both ways for me, I liked it and understand its purpose. Now on to the rest of the story, I love Em, I do I think I have a book girl crush on her. Girl is STRONG , she will not take your shit. Yet when it comes to her Daddy she's still his little girl and doesn't always do exactly what she wants, i really did enjoy watching her grow and become a true adult in this aspect. Liam, how does one explain Liam, only one word comes to mind DAMN. I'll leave that for you to interpret because Liam can't be explained he can only be experienced.  I am seriously past the point of being obsessed with these books, they are so damn phenomenal nothing else really compares  in this genre. There is always so much more then just a romance going on, and I truly love the Reaper world and hope I get to read a bout it for a long time to come.  



Buy Links
 Book 1


Book 2



Book 3



Book 4 Pre-Order





About the Author

Joanna Wylde is a New York Times bestselling author and creator of the Reapers Motorcycle Club series. She currently lives in Idaho. Learn more at www.joannawylde.net and connect with Joanna atwww.facebook.com/joannawyldebooks and www.twitter.com/JoannaWylde.



No comments:

Post a Comment