Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Inside Out Series Blog Tour







When Sara McMillan finds a stack of journals in a storage unit, she’s shocked and enthralled by the erotic life the writer led. Unable to stop reading, she vicariously lives out dark fantasies through Rebecca, the writer—until the terrifying final entry.

Certain something sinister has happened, Sara sets out to discover the facts, immersing herself in Rebecca’s life. Soon she’s working at the art gallery Rebecca worked at and meeting Rebecca’s friends. Finding herself drawn to two dangerously sexy men, the manager of the gallery and a famed artist, Sara realizes she’s going down the same path Rebecca took. But with the promise of her dark needs being met by a man with confident good looks and a desire for control, she’s not sure anything else matters. Just the burn for more.

Review
5 Stars


It's been awhile since I've read this book, and for some reason when I went back to look for my review I discover I never wrote one!  Which is such a travesty!  This book welcomed me with open arm into the magical world of Lisa Renee Jones! I owe this book so much, because with out it I never would have found this author. If I Were You grabs you page one and just doesn't let you go. The characters take up residence in your mind, and the mystery places itself into your brain wanting to find the answers. I have read nothing that compares to If I Were You.





The sexy second installment in the Inside Out erotic romance trilogy, following If I Were You—in the seductive tradition ofFifty Shades of Grey

Fascinated by the dark fantasies in the journals she’s discovered, and the two men who have now found a place in her life, Sara McMillan finds herself torn between her new life and her past. Now, more than ever, Sara identifies with the lost journal writer, Rebecca, and is certain that something sinister has happened.

In the arms of the sexy, tormented artist Chris Merit, Sara seeks answers about Rebecca and ends up discovering things about herself she never knew existed. Chris forces Sara to reconsider who she is and what she truly wants from life, but not before his dark desires threaten to tear them apart. Her boss, Mark Compton, offers her the shelter to understand just what those needs mean to her, and what they might have meant to Rebecca, but can she trust him to lead her to a final conclusion to Rebecca’s story?


Review
5 Stars

(Previously Published Review)

If you are for some reason putting off reading these books (I Was) I suggest you stop waiting. Chris puts Christian Grey to shame, now I'm not into BDSM and sure there is some of it in these books, but its not what they are ABOUT. We get the mystery of what has happened to Rebecca in If I Were You, in such a unique and amazing way and we are intrigued as to what happened to her. With Sara being thrust into Rebeccas life with men like Chris and Mark both wanting her, we are always guessing who really are them men in the journals. At least I was constantly wondering who they were. Being Me unveils some of the mysteries we were given in If I were You but not all of them. I wish I could unread these two books just so I could read them again they are that fantastic. Chris and Sara have such an electric chemistry between them but they are also both so broken that we can only wonder if they will only tear each other apart even more. I can't say enough about how fabulous I found this series!




The third installment in the sexy Inside Out erotic romance series—in the seductive tradition of Fifty Shades of Grey.

You've discovered Rebecca's secrets. You've discovered Sara's secrets. Now Sara will discover "his" deepest, darkest secrets...but will those secrets bind them together--or tear them apart?


Review
5 Stars

(Previously Published Review)


I stumbled across If I were You by complete accident a few months ago, and found the synopsis intriguing so I purchased it and it went into my never ending to be read pile, until I saw Being Me on Netgelley which caused me to apply for an opportunity to read it.  When I was approved it was automatically moved to the top of my TBR and I was hooked from page 1. No one can tell a story quite like Lisa Renee Jones can, Sara was such a great character that we got to watch grow, mature, and blossom into a sensual woman in Chriss arms. Chris is and might always be my favorite artistic BBF. He was just saw raw and manly yet gentle and kind, seriously can a girl ask for me? 
Ok now lets get to what you are all here for my thoughts on Revealing Us. Revealing Us has all the dramatic suspense we have come to expect from this series and yet I was sad because I knew Chris and Saras story was coming to an end.  Yet Lisa was still able to shock me with things I never saw coming, one being crazy Amber that girl was a serious trip and I'm sure you will all have the same mixed feeling about her as I do. Also when it came to the murderer getting sentence I was expecting it to all go smoothly, BUT of course it DIDN'T which gave the story this amazing undercurrent of possible dread. But through it all we could feel Chris & Saras love for each other while they try to over come the many things that stand in their way, secrets, trust and the need for control. I think Revealing Us ended just the way it should have, and in perfect Lisa Renee Jones style as well.. by leaving us going

 photo tumblr_lz50x2yZlz1r4iquvo1_500_zpsa6f964d4.gif






Rebecca’s Journal—A Novella:
Kept under lock and key, discovered by chance, dangerous new secrets and scintillating adventures lie within Rebecca’s private diaries—searing scenes from a passionate journey inside a world where pain is pleasure, pleasure is pain, and where every limit she once had is no more.


Review
5 Stars

Everything we wondered about while reading If I Were You Series about Rebecca and her "Masters" relationship, you get it right here in Rebeccas Lost Journals. They were sexy, mysterious and intriguing just like we have come to expect from this intoxicating series. I loved seeing how her "Master" won her over and continued to convince her try other things. Things I had always thought why would she have done that? Well now I know. To get the full effect of the series I think everything should be read in order, there were parts that would have had a much bigger impact on me had I read them as they should be read. But even reading them after I have already read If I Were You, Being Me, and Revealing Us they were still important to the story. Everything has its own purpose to serve in this series and Rebecca's Lost Journals is no different. 



An Inside Out story, Chris's POV

In a world where my only escape has been my art, Sara has been the light in my darkness. And there is darkness, the kind of inky black that can bleed from my life to hers.

She doesn't see it. She doesn't understand what I've shown her. And my biggest fear is that soon...she will.




Review
5 Stars
Pfft 61 pages? Only Lisa Renee Jones can manage a full story in that amount f time. There was a beginning a middle and an end, a lot of the time i feel cheated when it comes to novellas, this is the second i have read ny LRJ and I have to say that has not been the case, she delivers exactly what she does in a full length book, drama, intrigue, sex and an amazing story. She has never let me down and neither did His Secrets, it also gave me a nice little taste of Sara and Chris I have missed them and been not so patiently awaiting their conclusion, so basically what I am saying is His Secrets is a CAN'T miss, because I have been told that all things as small as they may seem in ALL the books in the series have a purpose and you wouldn't want to be missing an important piece to the puzzle in the end would you?

The Master Undone—A Novella:
I told him goodbye, and I will not call him. I know if I do, it will be my undoing, and I’ll once again be caught up in his spell. I will once again be…lost.

In her private journals, Rebecca laid bare her soul, revealing her obsession for the one man whose erotic demands captivated her imagination—and enslaved her forever. Now, with Rebecca no longer in his life, her former Master is lost—questioning everything he thought he knew about himself, and the control he holds in such high regard. One woman will reach out to heal him and then turn away, leaving him haunted. She is nothing he thought he wanted, and somehow everything he needs. He tells himself to forget her, but he cannot escape his desire for her. He has to have more...


Review
4 Stars



I have to say Lisa Renee Jones has become one of my top 5 authors. I will blindly buy anything she ever releases because nothing I have read by her has ever left me anything but satisfied, maybe a little anxious at the end for more, but always completely and thoroughly entertained. In Master Undone Mark is reeling from news of Rebeccas fate and from some terrible news medical issues that someone her loves is suffering from. As we have seen From If I were You and Being Me Mark is totally a type A Control FREAK! (And a lil freaky deaky in the bedroom too haha) Anyways when his plane arrives in New York he is picked up by Riptide employee Crystal who has Mark doing and saying things that are out of character for him, he knows they are like oil and water since they are both Control freaks but he is undeniable drawn to her. Mark isn't one to deny himself of what he wants but Crystal is not only a lot like himself but she is also his employee, and things with his last employee hadn't exactly ended well. He has sworn to never let himself close to anyone else, because when he does they always end up getting hurt but will he be able to deny himself Crystal? Or will she push him over the edge? Do not DENY YOURSELF the magic that is The Inside Out Series!!









a Rafflecopter giveaway




No comments:

Post a Comment