Blogger Widgets

Friday, May 30, 2014

Branded Blog Tour






Fifty years ago the Commander came into power and murdered all who opposed him. In his warped mind, the seven deadly sins were the downfall of society. He created the Hole where sinners are branded according to their sins and might survive a few years. At best. 
Now LUST wraps around my neck like blue fingers strangling me. I’ve been accused of a crime I didn’t commit and now the Hole is my new home. 

Darkness. Death. Violence. Pain. 

Now every day is a fight for survival. But I won’t die. I won’t let them win.

The Hole can’t keep me. The Hole can’t break me. 
I am more than my brand. I’m a fighter. 
My name is Lexi Hamilton, and this is my story.




Review
5 Stars

(Previously Posted Review)

I remember months ago when Abi first contacted me about Branded, she compared it to the Hunger Games but I have to say I would much rather watch this then that. Dystopian isn'y my preferred reading genre but I do occasionally enjoy one(mostly Zombie so sue me), I more then enjoyed Branded. Branded it such a refreshing change from everything else out there, the concept is beyond original, amazing charcters, heartfelt situations, danger, mystery and secrets. The twists and turns that you never see coming, and the unbreakable spirit of Lexi left me wishing Branded would never end. Now since the cover says Sinners Series (Series being the word I'm focusing on) I'm hoping we get to see MUCH more of Lexi and Cole. Cole oh Cole where do I even start with you. Cole is the PERFECT book boyfriend, he is sweet, honest, loyal, sexy, strong and capable. Zeus oh Zeus I wish I had you in my life, Zeus is one character you all will also love! I truly don't want to go to much into the story because I'd rather you experience the magic of Branded for yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment