Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

There's Wild, Then There's You by M. Leighton Reveiw




He’s someone she can’t trust…

She’s someone he thinks he knows…

Violet Wilson is a wallflower. Shy, serious, and accident-prone, she’s got a bad habit of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. The night she’s forced to pose with her friend might just be the worst time of all—that’s when she meets Jet Blevins. She knows better than to get involved with someone like him, but he touches her in ways she never expected, neverwanted before.

On the outside, Jet is a typical rocker, an arrogant lead guitarist who unapologetically lives a wild lifestyle. But on the inside, he’s battling demons and using the stage to escape the troubles of his past and the addictions of his present. Until the night he sees Violet standing at the back of the room. She brings his life into focus. She knows his secrets. She’s the girl he can’t forget, and the one thing he craves more than his addiction.

But can they ever hope to have a future when their very foundation is nothing but lies? 


Review
4 Stars

This might just be my favorite M. Leighton book of all time. I've read almost all her books and this one just has that extra something special that you can't quite put your finger on. As usual she delivers amazing characters and a great atmosphere and background to the story, and yet at the same time these particular characters got to me more then the others. Violet is a fixer and Jet well he sorta needs to be fixed, it just might not be how Violet expects.  I loved the unexpected twists that came that I truly didn't expect.  There's Wild Then There's you is simply a must read for many many reasons. I can't say to much without giving away major plot spoilers so I won't.. I'll leave you in suspense and hope you read There's Wild Then There's You. 




About the Author




I was born and raised in the United States, and I’ve lived in several of the fabulous fifty. Though I currently live in the deep South, I spent much of my childhood up North and hope to return there one day. A few other things about me: I believe that sometimes you have to look really, REALLY hard to find the good in people, but it's there. I believe that I'm shrinking (I swear five years ago I was two inches taller). I believe my husband is quite possibly one of the most amazing men in the entire world (I can't be sure because I haven't met all of them). I believe coffee and chocolate, when combined, could be the basis for world peace. I believe that Jesus rocks and communism doesn’t. I believe that white makes me look fat and black collects lint. I believe summer's too hot, winter's too cold and fall was made for football. I like dogs better than cats and the first movie in a trilogy is invariably the best. But most of all, I believe that love conquers all


Buy Links
Book 1 
The Wild Ones


Book 2
Some Like it Wild

Book 3
Pre_Order
There's Wild Then There's You

No comments:

Post a Comment