Blogger Widgets

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Bound Blog Tour



FIRST IN A NEW SERIES

In the new Mastered series by New York Times bestselling author Lorelei James, a woman’s desire to shatter her inhibitions leaves her unprepared for where that erotic journey will take her….


Former small-town girl Amery Hardwick is living her dream as a graphic designer in Denver, Colorado. She’s focused on building her business, which leaves little time for dating—not that she needs a romantic entanglement to fulfill her. When her friend signs up for a self-defense class as part of her recovery after an attack, Amery joins her for support. That’s where she meets him.

Ronin Black, owner of the dojo, is so drawn to Amery that he takes over her training—in public and in private. The enigmatic Ronin pushes Amery’s boundaries from the start, and with each new tryst, Amery becomes addicted to the pleasure and to him. But when Amery senses Ronin is hiding something, she questions her total trust in him, despite the undeniable thrill of his possession….



Buy Links


Review

5 Stars!

Embark on the sensual journey that is the start of the Master Series, I have to admit I'm utterly and completely bound to these characters (see what I did there.) The story is Raw, gripping, highly addictive and finishes with a twist you'll never see coming. I guarantee by the time you're finished, you'll be begging for more. Bound is definitely a must have for any lover of books that push boundaries with a mega sexy alpha male in tow. Happy Reading!


*ARC was provided by publisher for an honest review.
Reviewed by Nicole D



Review by Nicole T

5 Stars
So erotica isn't exactly my thing, now I have read the Crossfire books, the Fifty books, and a few others but Bound has topped them all. Ronin is very much a controlling alpha like the others but he has a gentleness to him that the others lacked, and he is soo much more secretive then the others. It takes a while for us to see exactly what Ronins "kinky" thing is and I have to say it was on a completely different level. Amery might be a small town girl who grew up with strict Christian parents but when she meets Ronin she finally begins to blossom into the woman shes always been on the inside. There was a sweetness to this story from the very beginning, not exactly in the way things were portrayed? I really don't know how to explain it but from the start I felt a sweetness from this story, which I have never gotten from any other erotic romance before. That alone brought it to new heights for me, but it wasn't just that all the complexities to their relationship kept me intrigued I had to know what Ronin was hiding and what he would reveal piece by piece, but I never saw the ending coming. I was actually in tears at the end,I NEVER would have expected that. In the end Bound left me completely twisted and tied into the lives of Amery and Ronin.





About the Author


Lorelei James is the USA Today and New York Times bestselling author of the Blacktop Cowboys and Rough Riders series as well as the steamy new Mastered series.  She lives in the Black Hills of western South Dakota with her family.  Visit her online at www.loreleijames.comwww.facebook.com/lorelei-james, and www.twitter.com/loreleijames.

Buy Links:


Stalker Links
a Rafflecopter giveaway






10 comments:

  1. I've heard lots of GREAT things about this book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have read all of lorelei's books and love them all

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOUND sounds so H-O-T! So stoked to get my hands on this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm, controlling alpha? Count me in! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The reviews have been great! Hope to read soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love discovering new (to me) authors and series!

    ReplyDelete
  8. with a 5 Star review I'll trust your recommendation!

    ReplyDelete