Blogger Widgets

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Review This Man Confessed


THE STUNNING CONCLUSION TO THE THIS MAN TRILOGY!


The Manor, the very place where their passionate love affair began, fills with guests on what should be the happiest day of Ava and Jesse's lives. She has accepted that she'll never tame the fierceness in Jesse-and she doesn't want to. Their love is profound, their connection powerful, but just when she thinks that she's finally gotten beneath his guarded exterior, more questions arise, leading Ava to believe that Jesse Ward may not be the man she thinks he is. He knows too well how to take her to a place beyond ecstasy . . . but will he also drive her to the brink of despair? It's time for this man to confess.


This Man Series on Amazon

This Man Series at Barnes & Noble



Review 
5 Stars


I have read and enjoyed CG, EB, GC and JC. Show me a book with a controlling alpha and I ama one clicker. BUT The Lord Jesse takes the freaking cake. I can't really pin point what it is about THE GOD that makes him so much more then all the rest he just IS.  Jesse Ward is a cut above the rest he is everything I love in a man in a book, because let me be real with you a man like that in real life would drive me batty. Well certain parts of him that is,  because to be loved as fiercely as he loves Ava? That could never get old, in the This Man Series I could FEEL his love and devotion to Ava  not only by his actions and even less by his words (in the beginning) but by his reactions.  The first two books had a little less "story" to them then This Man Confessed did, they were mainly about Ava & Jesse and that was just find by me because when it comes to Jesse there was plenty of enjoyment and entertainment to be had. I don't really know how I would explain "story" what I really mean to say is more a background story? They "seemed" to me" to be mainly about the characters themselves and the troubles they faced not only as a couple but with Jesses "history". I know I haven't said a whole lot about the plot of This Man Confessed and that is intentional, if you happened upon not only this book but this review and have not read the first two books I didn't want to spoil any part of the story for you so this is more of a review of the series as a whole. I can't write a long and elegant review, I'm really just not capable of it IF I COULD this would be the one it would be for. Jesse has suffered many tragedies that are SLOWLY (PAINFULLY SLOWLY for Ava) revealed. I finally got the one thing I CRAVED above all else from This Man Confessed .....A PEEK INTO THE LORDS MIND!!  And it was worth the weight, that would be the only thing I could of really wanted more of YET I completely understand why we didn't have dual POVS throughout the series. Oh and if you are wondering about the sex? Well they don;t call him THE LORD (or as Ava says GOD) for nothing, I mean seriously I needed a wiper-blade for all the steam on my iPad. I really wish I could put properly into words how much I enjoyed this series from start to finish but no words can be found. I fell in absolute love with Jesse as well as Ava (AND SAM!!) no book boyfriend has left me as concerned, confused or frustrated as Jesse Ward and seriously don't even get me started on how many times I would have liked to TRAMPLE Ava myself. So basically what I am saying is READ THIS MAN.

About the Author

First time British author Jodi Ellen Malpas was born and raised in the Midlands town of Northampton, where she lives with her family. Working for her father’s construction business fulltime, she tried to ignore the lingering idea of This Man until it became impossible. She made time and found the courage to release her creative streak, unleashing the character Mr Jesse Ward, Lord of The Manor. 

Jodi took a chance on a story with some intense characters and exploded onto the self-published author scene at the end of October 2012, sparking some incredible reactions from women all over the world. Within two months of self-publishing This Man, Jodi made the decision to leave her day job to concentrate on her new and very unexpected career in writing.

The second instalment of the This Man Trilogy, ‘Beneath This Man’ was published in January 2013 and fast became an Amazon Bestseller, holding #1 position in the chart of its genre for many weeks in both the US and UK. Now the anticipation for the third and final part of the trilogy, ‘This Man Confessed’, is rife and will be published July 2nd 2013 by Grand Central Publishing.

Stalker Links




No comments:

Post a Comment