Blogger Widgets

Thursday, January 16, 2014

It's Not Over Book Blitz

IT’S NOT OVER
Releases: January 13, 2014
Blog Tour Hosted by: Naughty and Nice Book Blog

SYNOPSIS:
“If I let go, will you catch me?”

He had wanted her to help him win his ex-girlfriend back. She had wanted to teach him a few lessons on how to treat a woman. Neither one had planned for the unexpected.

I couldn't stand by and watch. It hit too close to home. I had to run fast and far to get away and forget him. He weaseled his way into my life, making me question rules I lived by and turned my orderly life upside down. I'm falling apart and coming undone. I don't do that. I'm Madison Stuart. I live life by my rules. I won't be derailed by a man. I won't...I can't.

She's gone. I'm desperate and going insane. I'll do whatever it takes to find her. I don't know when it happened, but I won't let her go, not like this. What has she done to me? I'm Rick Marin for crying out loud. I don't chase women, but she's not just a woman. She's Maddy--my Maddy--and I need her.

Follow Rick and Madison’s story, The Do Over’s most notorious couple, as they learn that It’s Not Over.


EXCERPT

I really didn’t want tea. I needed a stiff drink. Fuck it, I had to get laid.  That’s what I needed. I closed my eyes and forced myself to relax, going to my happy place. I needed to feel the heat of a man’s body against mine. I longed for his hands to touch me, fondle me, and grope me. I wanted to feel his dick pressed up against me. The thought of what I would do to his hard cock—grabbing it, toying with it then sliding down onto it before riding it—caused a soft tremor to flow through me. My pussy throbbed. I could feel a warm heat radiate off me, and I bit my curled lip. I let my head fall to the side as I pressed my legs together, my body relaxing. Yes, this is exactly what the doctor ordered.
Feeling a warm breath brush against my neck, I was shaken from my fantasy. The sensation sent a shiver through my already aroused body. 
“I hope you’re thinking about what I’m going to do to you tonight.” 
My eyes popped open. “Alex…”

About the Author:


A.L. Zaun graduated from Florida International University with a degree in English Literature when the dinosaurs roamed the earth and cellphones were the size of a brick. Her impressive degree did absolutely nothing for her professional endeavors in health care management but did stir her imagination and opened up the world of books in a new way. 

Armed with a large bottle of Diet Pepsi and a multi-pack of Extra Sugar-Free gum, A.L. Zaun spends her evenings bringing to life the characters that dominate her thoughts and interrupt her sleep. 


 Links:







a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment