Blogger Widgets

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Wasted Heart Blog Tour

WH Blog Tour Banner image (1)
add-to-goodreads-button31

Synopsis

ROCK STAR? RECOVERING ADDICT? MURDERER?
Yeah, they all hold true.
How can you explain to someone what it's like not to care? Not about yourself or the person standing next to you. I've lost that, the ability to feel and show affection.
I DO, HOWEVER, HAVE A HEART.
Sometimes, when I chase the dragon, it thunders through my head like a drum, reminding me it still beats.
It's still there.
HOLLOW. EMPTY. WASTED.
My agent says I have one more shot. A single, solitary chance to stay in the music biz, but there is one massive problem.
HER. SYN LANDRY.


Review

4 out of 5 Stars



Such an easy read! Now I don't mean the subject matter I mean because of how it was written, you literally can;t wait to see what is going to happen on the next page. Syn and Rhye experience A LOT of ups and downs, which is to be expected with an addict. I loved that Reed didn;t have Rhye magically "cured" of his addiction is was/is something he is going to struggle with his whole fictional life, and having it told that way adds a realness to the story that I sometimes found lacking in others. Syn and Rhyes connection was instant and strong and forged with the music. I liked Rhye in Ruing Me & Ruining You, my heart broke for him, which is another reason why i was so glad his Wasted Heart was put to good use. Wasted Heart COULD be read on its own, I just think in order to have the WHOLE experience you should read Ruining Me & Ruing You first, and if that wasn't enough of a nudge I'll spell it out for everyone

I

Think

You

Should

Read 

This 

One

 

   

Teaser Pic

BT Teaser

Book Trailer Direct Link to Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HywQ6SUedpU   Meet Nicole Author Pic I love angst….I thrive on it, but only the fictional kind. I adore a story that grips the reader from the beginning and doesn’t let go…EVER. I’m an avid reader who just recently discovered my love of writing. My favorite things in life include my three wild & crazy kids, Reese’s Pieces, and every genre of music. I reside in the Deep South. Currently, I am writing a new adult/contemporary romance story that I can’t wait to share. I also plan to release Rhye’s story, Wasted Heart, in 2013.

Social Media Links

Amazon / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Website  

Giveaway

a Rafflecopter giveaway  

  Hosted By:
EJ Button

BUY Wasted Heart NOW

AMAZON / AMAZON CA / AMAZON UK / BARNES & NOBLE

Buy Ruining Me and Ruining You

Ruining Me Amazon / Ruining Me Amazon UK / Ruining Me Amazon CA / Ruining Me Barnes & Noble
Ruining You Amazon / Ruining You Amazon UK / Ruining Your Amazon CA / Ruining You Barnes & Noble

a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment