Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Blog Tour MINE by Katy Evans


Synopsis
“I will do anything to make her MINE.” —Remington Tate

In the international bestseller REAL, the unstoppable bad boy of the Underground fighting circuit finally met his match. Hired to keep him in prime condition, Brooke Dumas unleashed a primal desire in Remington “Remy” Tate as vital as the air he breathes . . . and now he can’t live without her.

Brooke never imagined she would end up with the man who is every woman’s dream, but not all dreams end happily ever after, and just when they need each other the most, Brooke is torn away from the ringside. Now with distance and darkness between them, the only thing left is to fight for the love of the man she calls MINE.


Review 
5 out of 5 Stars

"You, " he says, his voice terse and commanding as he drags his wet thumb across my lips, "are going to love until you die. I'm going to make you love me even if it hurts, and when it hurts, I'm going to make it better, Brooke."

Oh goodness gracious how I missed Remington. No book boyfriend will ever live up to my Remy. Sweet, complicated, black, blue and AMAZING Remy. I literally fell in love with Brooke and Remy when I read Real and told anyone who would listen that they had to read it.  I didn't even know how much I missed them until I started Mine

"I love so much" ... "So fucking much, Brooke, I still don't know what to do with myself,"... "I miss everything about you, from the way you smile to the way you look at me to the way the bed smells when you're with me. I love you like I love nothing in my life, nothing. It eats me up inside like a disease to want to come and get you and bring you back with me." 

If that line doesn't make you swoon, I say you're made of stone. Remy is just so damn, there is not even a word to define all that he is. At the end of Real, we thought Brooke and Remy were going to be going off into the sunset and living happily ever after. But sometimes life and lies can get in the way of a happily ever after. Remy and Brooke still have things they need to work on.  But no one makes a story as interesting as Mr. RIIIIPPPPTTTIIIDDDDE himself. Remy will forever be my #1 Fighter Book boyfriend, he has to overcome so much not only in MINE, but in his fictional life to become the amazing man that he is, and hopefully his woman Brooke will be everything he deserves, otherwise I am coming for him! haha 

On a serious note, I love how this book takes on the subject of Bi Polar disorder. We watch Remy struggle with decisions about he is going to handle his disorder. Nothing is ever easy, but for Remy it just a little bit extra difficult. Katy Evans did these characters we have come to love justice with an amazing and touching story about having to really fight for those that we love, and that we should stand by them because in the end with out the ones we love , what do we really have?

And to people who say their relationship is unhealthy. blah blah blah 
Pfft on you.
<3 

About Katy Evans

Hey! I’m Katy Evans and I love family, books, life, and love. I’m married with two children and three dogs and spend my time baking, walking, writing, reading, and taking care of my family. Thank you for spending your time with me and picking up my story. I hope you had an amazing time with it, like I did. If you’d like to know more about books in progress, look me up on the Internet, I’d love to hear from you!

Website: www.katyevans.net
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Katy-Evans/521052267929550
Twitter: https://twitter.com/authorkatyevans
Email: authorkatyevans@gmail.com


Buy Links



a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment