Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Used Blog Tour

Used-An Erotic Novella, number one in the "getting inside of V" series
Synopsis:
For all intents and purpose, let’s just call me V.
I don’t want to get into niceties as my story isn’t something I want you to remember.
There is no happily ever after for me or for the people whose lives I poison.
I hold the key to my pleasure and I'll be damned if I ever give it up again.
God forsake those that stand in my way of ultimate gratification.

Use or Be Used, there are no other options.



Review 
4 out of 5 Stars

So yea, I was NOT prepared for what USED was going to bring to the table. That is NOT a bad thing, I love a good surprise in between the pages. USED has m/f/f sexual situations, this is not my thing but even I have to admit they were HOT. USED is not a story with a HEA, will it ever have one? I kind of doubt it. So if you need that HEA I would just skip this one for now. NOW if you want something that is going to captivate you from page 1, and leave you going WTF in the best possible way then I highly suggest that you grab USED. Super quick read too , I think I got it read in under an hour? Fast paced, amazing writing, and UNBELIEVABLE characters. V is not a good girl in fact she is pretty damn bad, she is not the kind of girl you want to be your friend, shes more the girl you would run from and probably hide your valuables from.   You probably won't like, I don't think we are supposed to, yet I did and I hope you do too. I'll end this with my parting thought when I finished USED

I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE WHERE THIS STORY GOES.
Purchasing Links -






Author Bio -
 
23 Years Young.
Manager for an assisted living program working with mentally challenged adults.
Currently pursuing my degree in Music Therapy.
Loves Music, writing and reading.
Has a cockapoo dog named Jezebella that is closest thing I have to a child. She's a handful, but I love her.
Currently resides in Michigan, USA.
Addicted to Lip Gloss, Oreos and Sleep.





Author Social Media Links -


Amazon Author Page:


Goodreads Book:





a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comment:

  1. Love youuuu lady xoxoxo. Post your review to Amazon if you get a chance <3

    ReplyDelete