Blogger Widgets

Friday, August 9, 2013

Revealing Us Review


The third installment in the sexy Inside Out erotic romance series—in the seductive tradition of Fifty Shades of Grey.

You've discovered Rebecca's secrets. You've discovered Sara's secrets. Now Sara will discover "his" deepest, darkest secrets...but will those secrets bind them together--or tear them apart?




Review 
5 out of 5 stars

I stumbled across If I were You by complete accident a few months ago, and found the synopsis intriguing so I purchased it and it went into my never ending to be read pile, until I saw Being Me on Netgelley which caused me to apply for an opportunity to read it.  When I was approved it was automatically moved to the top of my TBR and I was hooked from page 1. No one can tell a story quite like Lisa Renee Jones can, Sara was such a great character that we got to watch grow, mature, and blossom into a sensual woman in Chriss arms. Chris is and might always be my favorite artistic BBF. He was just saw raw and manly yet gentle and kind, seriously can a girl ask for me? 
Ok now lets get to what you are all here for my thoughts on Revealing Us. Revealing Us has all the dramatic suspense we have come to expect from this series and yet I was sad because I knew Chris and Saras story was coming to an end.  Yet Lisa was still able to shock me with things I never saw coming, one being crazy Amber that girl was a serious trip and I'm sure you will all have the same mixed feeling about her as I do. Also when it came to the murderer getting sentence I was expecting it to all go smoothly, BUT of course it DIDN'T which gave the story this amazing undercurrent of possible dread. But through it all we could feel Chris & Saras love for each other while they try to over come the many things that stand in their way, secrets, trust and the need for control. I think Revealing Us ended just the way it should have, and in perfect Lisa Renee Jones style as well.. by leaving us going

 photo tumblr_lz50x2yZlz1r4iquvo1_500_zpsa6f964d4.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment