Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Master Undone Reveiw

*** The Master Undone is a part of the Inside Out trilogy, and is told from his POV. ***

I told him goodbye, and I will not call him. I know if I do, it will be my undoing, and I'll once again be caught up in his spell. I will once again be...lost.


In her private journals, Rebecca laid bare her soul, revealing her obsession for the one man whose erotic demands captivated her imagination--and enslaved her forever. Now, with Rebecca no longer in his life he is lost, questioning everything he thought he knew about himself and about control he holds in such high regard. One women will reach out to heal him and then turn away, leaving him haunted. She is nothing he thought he wanted and somehow everything he needs. He tells himself to forget her but he cannot escape his desire for her. He has to have more...


I have to say Lisa Renne Jones has become one of my top 5 authors. I will blindly buy anything she ever releases because nothing I have read by her has ever left me anything but satisfied, maybe a little anxious at the end for more, but always completely and thoroughly entertained.  In Master Undone Mark is reeling from news of Rebeccas fate and from some terrible news medical issues that someone her loves is suffering from.  As we have seen From If I were You and Being Me Mark is totally a type A Control FREAK! (And a lil freaky deaky in the bedroom too haha) Anyways when his plane arrives in New York he is picked up by Riptide employee Crystal who has Mark doing and saying things that are out of character for him, he knows they are like oil and water since they are both Control freaks but he is undeniable drawn to her. Mark isn't one to deny himself of what he wants but Crystal is not only a lot like himself but she is also his employee, and things with his last employee hadn't exactly ended well.  He has sworn to never let himself close to anyone else, because when he does they always end up getting hurt but will he be able to deny himself Crystal? Or will she push him over the edge? Do not DENY YOURSELF the magic that is The Inside Out Series!!


And Check out her new Series!! ALSO AMAZING!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful review. Love Lisa's Inside Out Series....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read other points of view about things that I'm reading. You can appreciate the author more and look forward to reading more of the series.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete