Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Bring Me Home release Day

Synopsis
The breath-taking conclusion to the New York Times and USA Today bestselling series is expected to be released August 6, 2013.


Claire Nixon is a college student with a past full of secrets and heartbreak. She was saved once by her first love, and rock star, Chris Knight. But when she encouraged Chris to leave town to pursue his dreams, both Claire and Chris didn’t realize it would be the biggest mistake of their lives.

After a devastating year apart and thousands of miles of distance between them, Claire met sexy surfer Adam Parker. With his awful jokes and profound patience, he helped Claire pick up the shattered pieces of her broken heart for the second time.

But now Chris has returned and he is willing and determined to make Claire’s dreams come true—the same way she did for him when she let him go.

With Adam’s former girlfriend in the picture, Claire finds herself torn between the new, passionate love she shares with Adam and the love and family she shares with Chris


Review
5 out of 5 stars

There is so much I'd love to tell ya'll about Bring me Home, things happened that I wanted to happen and somethings that I wanted to happen didn't. I know I'm being incredibly cryptic but this book is seriously one you need to experience for yourself and I refuse to POST any kind of spoiler. So what I will tell you is Bring Me Home is BEAUTIFULLY written, crazy emotional, and so damn heart wrenching I can't even count how many times I cried.  We learn Home can be a place, a feeling or even a person and it's not always what you expect it to be either. If you read Relentless and Pieces of You, you know at one time Claire loved Adam and at another time she loved Chris, but now is the time to CHOOSE. Did Claire end up with who I wanted? In a way yes. Am I absolutely OVER THE MOON with how Bring Me Home went YES. So I will ask you all to remember one thing...
You can't tell a artist how to paint
SO DON'T
Try to tell an author how to write
I know Cassia received a lot of grief over how people wanted Bring Me Home to go, but sometimes a story just has to be TOLD the way it tells the author to tell it. 

Thanks and I hope you all enjoy Bring Me Home as much as I did.


Excerpt


She rolls her eyes as she takes the phone from me. “What?” She purses her lips as she listens. “I wasn’t trying to avoid you. I forgot my phone at home.” She starts tapping her foot as she listens some more. “Whatever, Chris. It’s my wedding and I can do whatever the fuck I want.”
She hands me the phone and I can hear the distant sound of Chris’s voice coming through the speaker as I hold it at arm’s length. Rachel turns on her heel and marches out of the kitchen. I slowly bring the phone to my ear.
“Chris?”
“Don’t listen to her. You don’t have to be in her wedding. It’s not your problem that she can’t maintain a single female relationship.”
“It’s fine. I’ll be on break.”
“No, it’s not fine. I know you’re trying to get yourself figured out. Don’t let her guilt you into doing anything for her if you’re not ready.”
“Chris, I swear I’m fine.”
I’m not really fine. In the last three months, I’ve learned that my mother committed suicide; my father raped my mother and contributed to a trust fund in my name; Chris learned I gave up our daughter for adoption without his knowledge; and five weeks ago I was given two rings, one from each of the two most important men in my life. I am definitely not fine, but I’m better than I was five weeks ago and I should be even better in seven weeks—I hope.





Bio

USA Today bestselling author Cassia Leo loves her coffee, chocolate, and margaritas with salt. When she's not writing, she spends way too much time watching old reruns of Friends and Sex and the City. When she's not watching reruns, she's usually enjoying the California sunshine or reading--sometimes both.
Author website http://cassialeo.com
**BRING ME HOME - BOOK THREE**

Amazon:




**RELENTLESS - BOOK ONE (99 cents)**

Amazon




**PIECES OF YOU - BOOK TWO**

Amazon



Author is giving away:
·         2 SETS of signed paperbacks of Relentless, Pieces of You and Bring Me Home

·         1 $25 Gift Card (winners choice of Amazon, B&N or iTunes)
a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment