Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Arsen Blog Tour



One glance was all it took…

I'm a cheater.
I'm a liar.
My whole life is a mess.

I love a man.
No, I love two men…
I think.

One makes love to me. The other sets me on fire.
One is my rock. The other is my kryptonite.

I'm broken, lost, and disgusted with myself.

But I can't stop. This is my story.
My broken love story.


4 out of 5 Stars

Under the book title on Arsens cover it says "A Broken Love Story" and nothing could describe this book better then that.  Don't open this book expecting sunshine and rainbows, I caution to expect passion, desire, betrayal and heartbreak. Now don;t get me wrong their is some serious love in Arsen, but I was  unsure if Catherine really deserved it at time.  At the end of Arsen I knew I had enjoyed it, but I don;t know quite how I FEEL about it or its lead character Catherine. She was so damn difficult to like, I wanted to smack some sense into her unlike I have ever wanted to with any other character. 

 photo gMLtqX5_zps6ba6044f.gif

Here she is married to Ben, who is BEYOND amazing, he's sweet, sexy, caring, supportive, rich, loyal and JUST PERFECT! (And As the synposis says she cheats so I don't consider this a spoiler) SHE CHEATS ON HIM!! LIKE FOR REAL!!!
 photo idoti_zpsbf7c1ae7.gif

Now I get there were "reasons", though for me I didn't feel like she was justified in what she did. I mean i get she was being dealt a hard hand, but to CHEAT??
Ok ok I'm going to get off that topic for NOW.
So she meets HOT SEXY & YOUNG Arsen who pursues her relentlessly, and I'm telling you he was easy to like. I was there for her when she needed him as her "knight in shining armor" but sometimes Catherine was just so BLIND not seeing what was right in front of her, truth be told I believe she was even lying to herself about was really going on. Arsen was a rich playboy who never stayed with anyone,but Catherine intrigued him because she initially rebuffed his advances. But Arsen causes a fire in Catherine & Bens life that may be impossible to extinguish. 
 photo fire-animated-hot-burn_zps23981627.gif

When Catherine is with Arsen she feels the heat of their chemistry and it makes her feel alive. 
 photo tumblr_mi4qpbaksI1s2sfako1_500_zps2c1bdba6.gif

Yet when she is with Ben there is still passion in there connection to each other along with a deep seeded love. Sometimes it is rough and fast other times its sweet and slow. 
 photo tumblr_mimskrFEa91rnjkhyo1_400_zps0f910b73.gif

What does a girl do when she is torn in two directions? When her heart feels love for two men? When she has already felt destroyed & broken more then once
 photo stewie_zpsf0506e52.gif

can her heart and mind take letting one of these men go? And if so, which one? And when she finally chooses will that man still be there for her? FIND OUT! Just remember I warned you this IS NOT just  a sappy love story. All in all if I'm going to judge this book off the story then it was awesome because it kept me truly entertained and dying to turn the page to see what would happen next.

Excerpt 
Opening my legs with his hands, he enters me slowly, taking his time, making the moment last. When he’s all the way in, he pauses as we stare at each other, both of us breathing heavily. Slowly, he brings a hand to caress my naked shoulder. “I’ve wanted to do this since the moment I kissed you on the street.”

“Have sex with me?” I ask.

“No.” He bites my lower lip. “Make you mine.”

This time he makes love to me. There is no roughness in his treatment of my body, and I don’t miss it. This feels as if he is telling me with his body what he cannot voice yet. This feels like we are imprinting each other to our bodies and to our hearts. Moaning, I grab the back of his neck and pull him down for a kiss, getting lost in the moment.


About the Author: 


My name is Mia Asher.

I'm a writer, a hopeless romantic, a wanderer, a dreamer, a cynic, and a believer. And, oh yes…I might be a bit crazy - but who isn't?


Author Picture: is the black and white picture of the lips

Author Links: 



Twitter link: @miaasherauthor


a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment