Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Reaching Out for You Blog Tour

Reaching Out For You (Never Letting Go #1)
By S. Moose Adam and Sophia were best friends but when tragedy strikes it's more than Adam can handle and he leaves Sophia alone in the dark. Four years later, Adam and Sophia are reunited and the sparks between them return but is it too late? Sophia is happy again and has let go of the darkness. She has great friends and a sweet boyfriend name Kyle. Now that Adam is back how will she be able to balance her boyfriend and her best friend? The darkness always finds you again but will Adam be able to save her or leave her again? 


Goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17658093-reaching-out-for-you


Review
5 Stars


This was a toe tapping hand over your mouth kinda of book. Soph is a young college student that gets mixed up with a nasty boyfriend. Kyle needs to go... finally her best friends come back into her life. Adam her best friend and true love is really the one. He is every girls dream man. Connor Sophs other BF is wonderful. Erin her BFF is a girl's true friend. This book has chemistry, suspense, and romance. You need to put this on your to be read list to find out what really happens between Soph, Kyle and Adam. Also, do not forget about Connor and Erin. There is SO much more , but you will need to go and read it to find out. I am beyond excited to have had the opportunity to read this book. I couldn't put the book down, you will not be disappointed!!



 About the Author
 I live in Webster, NY with my husband. I graduated from St. John Fisher College with my BA in 2011. I love writing and it's always been a dream of mine to publish my work. Reading is a passion of mine and the recent self publishing authors have inspired me to do the same. When I’m not writing or reading, you can find me with my family and friends. I want to inspire others with my words the way I have been inspired through countless works of literature. I think that everyone has a purpose in life, it just takes time to find it. 


 Trailer: Link: http://vimeo.com/m/69624583 

 Giveaway: (2) Swag Cards-5 Winners Signed Copy of Reaching Out For You-2 winners Ebook copy of Reaching Out For You-5 Winners Link: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/share-code/M2 Code:





Reaching Out For You By S. Moose Blog Tour Schedule

July 22:
Book Geeks Unite      Review, Excerpt, Dream Cast
Rate My Romance     Review, Excerpt, Character Interview
Romance Addiction     Review, Excerpt
New Kid With A Book     Review, Excerpt

July 23:
As the Pages Turn    Excerpt, Top 10
2 Chicks and a Blog     Review, Excerpt
Book Addicts not so anonymous     Review, Top 10
Book Addict Mumma     Review

July 24:
confessions of a book heaux       Review, Excerpt, Author Interview
Notebook of Books     Review, Excerpt
Inside the Pages of a Book       Review, Dream Cast
mommy's a book whore     Review, Excerpt

July 25:
As You Wish Reviews      Excerpt, Spotlight
Books,Coffee and Wine       Review, Excerpt, Author Interview, Dream Cast
Life with Lesley     Review, Excerpt, Dream Cast
Book Freak      Review, Excerpt

July 26:
Book Mama       Excerpt, Author Interview
Hooked on books     Review, Excerpt, Top 10
Momma's Secret Book Obsession    Review, Dream Cast
Ms. ME28    Review, Excerpt

No comments:

Post a Comment