Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Painted Lines Blog Tour



Painted Lines Synopsis:
Scout has always wanted to follow in her family’s business of custom bike building. Being female never stopped her from getting greasy and slapping on paint with the best of them, and made her work even harder at opening up her own shop someday.


When an opportunity to win $500,000 dollars in prize money presents itself, Scout and her group of misfit friends sign on the dotted line to be filmed for a reality television show to win it. But like anything in life there’s always a catch to free money.



When nightmares of the past meet dreams of the future, Scout is forced to face her demons, or be quickly over run by the memories. In the midst of her inner turmoil, family will come home, and possibly a life she never expected to have could be within her grasp.


Excerpt


Thayne after Scout told him she loved him the first time…

I stared down at this beautiful, fragile, strong, independent, confusing girl and I knew without a doubt that she was my reason for existing.  Hearing her whisper those words, the words that could break me, was the best and worst moment of my life.  I didn’t know what I was doing with her, I was giving up my life for her smiles and for all I knew once she found herself she would be gone from my life leaving a living ghost in my memory.  I ran my finger over her cheek, across the small ball from her piercing, did she realize the power she held over me.  I didn’t know where this was heading, but I had a feeling that I would follow her anywhere, when did the man who didn’t want relationships, who didn’t want complications fall in love. 
I realized sleep wouldn’t be coming anytime soon with the way my mind wouldn’t stop racing through thoughts, so I rolled out of bed and pulled on my jeans.  I went into the kitchen for a drink and found Liam standing there, he looked up and gave me a once over.
“She asleep?”
“Yea”
“Good, she doesn’t do well in hospitals.”
“Does anyone?”
“No, not really.”
He continued to look me over and I ran a hand through my hair “look if you’re going to warn me about hurting her, don’t bother, everyone else already has.”
Liam shook his head “nope, I’m more worried about her hurting you.”
“Well that makes two of us” I muttered to myself and grabbed a bottle of water and headed in search of my sister.







Social Media Links:

Faith on Goodreads:

Brei's Goodreads Author Page:

Brei's Blog:

Brei on Facebook:

Brei on Twitter:

Buy Links:

Amazon:

Smashwords:



Giveaway Info:
2- swag packs
2- Painted Lines e-books 
2- signed paperbacks
2- necklaces inspired from Painted Lines

$25 Starbucks gift card in celebration of Scout's addiction 
a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment