Blogger Widgets

Monday, July 15, 2013

Escaping Reality



Infinite possibilities….
Infinite passion…..
Infinite danger….

His touch spirals through me, warm and sweet, wicked and hot. I shouldn’t trust him. I shouldn’t tell him my secrets. But how do I not when he is the reason I breathe? He is what I need.

At the young age of eighteen, tragedy and a dark secret force Lara to flee all she has known and loves to start a new life. Now years later, with a new identity as Amy, she’s finally dared to believe she is forgotten–even if she cannot forget. But just when she lets down her guard down, the ghost’s of her past are quick to punish her, forcing her back on the run.


On a plane, struggling to face the devastation of losing everything again and starting over, Amy meets Liam Stone, a darkly entrancing recluse billionaire, who is also a brilliant, and famous, prodigy architect. A man who knows what he wants and goes after it. And what he wants is Amy. Refusing to take “no” as an answer, he sweeps her into a passionate affair, pushing her to her erotic limits. He wants to possess her. He makes her want to be possessed. Liam demands everything from her, accepting nothing less. But what if she is too devastated by tragedy to know when he wants more than she should give? And what if there is more to Liam than meets the eyes?











I have calmed down lately with my 5 Star rating because I felt like I was giving to many out... but here is the thing there is no other rating then 5 star for Escaping Reality All 5 Stars are EARNED. I bow  photo tumblr_lnfq81RVoR1qaarijo1_500_zps182e38bf.gif to Lisa She is the QUEEN of Suspense. photo post-19430-Wonka-gif--The-suspense-is-ter-JxYP_zps00ec8059.gif I have never read another author who can keep me on the edge of my seat photo suspense_zpsfe5b3527.gif and keep me guessing and keep me dying to find out whats going to happen all the way until the very end of the book.  photo SUSPENSE1_zps45e49684.gif "Amy" is on the run  photo tumblr_m6lmxxoB2w1r5g67po1_500_zpseb36662a.gif from who or what we do not know, what we do know is she has this mysterious "handler" who saved her life. Did he really save her life? I don't know maybe he is actually hiding her from people who care about her? I HAVE NO CLUE! Because Lisa doesn't want me to know these things yet. (How I wish I knew because the wait for the next book is going to torture me) OK so anywhoo when her handler tells her it is time to run again Amy meets a handsome stranger who she feels uncontrollably drawn to. Liam has the same pull to Amy but he sees more then Amy wants him to, and he knows she is running photo tumblr_m6lmxxoB2w1r5g67po1_500_zpseb36662a.gif and he wishes she would open up to him and let him protect her from her "Godzilla" who haunts her dreams. Liam is a tad bit Kinky  photo tiedup_zpsfe8796b1.gif if you catch my drift. But as much as he craves her body he also craves her heart and her trust as well. Amy trusts Liam (though he doesn't believe her) but she is terrified of putting him in this unknown to us danger. And then right when I think she is finally going to tell Liam everything WHAM BAM! photo Shocked_Face_zps3cfae422.gif Lisa delivers a one two punch that leaves me GOING  photo tumblr_ll0o37v0xW1qixleeo1_500_zpsc4a318fb.gif  photo tumblr_lzs43jd5A21r2hybuo1_500_zps5039b663.gif photo tumblr_m7nzmrP8vI1ql9l8xo1_500_zps71a64111.gif So Lisa is you are reading this  photo 3hSiy-Copy_zps3d35426c.gif GIVE ME THE SEQUEL SOON!!!

2 comments:

  1. awesome review...love all the clips...pre-ordered...can hardly wait to read.

    ReplyDelete