Blogger Widgets

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Three of Hearts & Three of Spades Blog Tour!


Three of Hearts Review by Nicole T 4Stars




Mae was not your average beauty, she liked to refer to herself as pleasantly plump with emphasis on the plump. When Mae goes to look at an apartment, because she is sick of living with others, she finds the owner of the apartment Seth, who she believes maybe the biggest man (in the brawny kinda way)she's ever seen. When Seth first lays eyes on Mae he sees a woman who jiggles in all the right places, and whose whips held a hypnotic sway. Seth is a single father of 3 kids with a housekeeper and Mae feels welcomed by them all. But we'll let's just say Seth isn't all too happy with his attraction to Mae. But when the time comes its electric! The heat between these to was oh my! This story was also touching, funny and emotional. Ferraro takes us on a beautiful journey of five people becoming a family. Now the most important thing I can say when reading a book is if I would read something else written by this author? And the answer is yes. I will be reading three of Spades very soon.. 








Three of Spades Review by Nicole D. 4Stars

Okay, when I initially started reading, I was sort of bothered by everything going on in the heroine's life. Really, I couldn't wrap my mind around why the author would give me so much to deal with early on, without first making me care about the heroine  I felt that if I were to just judge the book off of just the beginning  it would be a solid 3 Stars, for me. But, as the story progressed I grew to care about Natalie very much. I rooted for her, I raged for her, I smiled when she did and I even blushed when she did.  At some point I clicked with Natalie  I also couldn't stop myself from having heart palpitations over Dylan Cross either *swoons.* Therefore by the time I finished reading the last sentence I knew this story would stay with me. I also knew it was worthy of a 4 star review. If your looking for a sweet contemporary romance and some parts that have a historical vibe (Dylan's actions and reactions) then this is the story for you. 
I'll be thinking of Dylan Cross later.
 photo tumblr_lnf9r7a4m61qeegbeo1_500.gif




Author Bio

I live in New England with my young family. I'm a stay at home mom to two very active children. For all of you who are familiar with the stress of this job, I decided to complete an item on my bucket list and write a book. When I'm not writing, you will find me cooking, reading, shopping or being silly with the kids. 


I wish you all happy reading and hope you fall in love with the men of Hamden.



Buy Links



Author Links

Book Links





a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment