Blogger Widgets

Monday, June 10, 2013

Real Ugly Release Day!!


Title: Real Ugly
Series: Hard Rock Roots #1
Genre: A New Adult Rock Star Romance
Mature - Ages 18 and Up Due to Dirty Language and Raw Sex
Release Day: June 10th, 2013



Blurb:
"Turner Campbell is an asshole.
I f*cking hate him.
But I can't get enough either.
He sings like an angel and f*cks like a devil.
If I could, I'd run away and never look back because to tell you the 
truth, I think this man might be the death of me.
Naomi Knox is a bitch.
I can't f*cking stand her.
But I can't stop thinking about her either.
She looks like an angel and plays like a devil.
If I could, I'd f*ck her good and forget all about her, but to tell 
you the truth, I think this woman might be my last saving grace."
Review
4.5 out of 5 Stars

Real Ugly is no where near sunshine and rainbows
 photo tumblr_m7af4croIc1rbvxn3o1_500_zps81bb1268.gif

it is dark, dirty and raw. Secrets that lay buried deep with in Naomi are starting to come to light and nothing good and come from it. Things ended real bad the last time Naomi met Turner, but to make it even worse the a$$hat doesn't even remember her, then again he will screw anything with tits. But the heat that comes off of Turner and Naomi when they are near each other?
 photo tumblr_m54ofv61Xh1rskeexo1_250_zps865839d1.gif

Mhm it is intense. CM Stunich gives a world of drugs, alcohol sex and rock and roll and it isn;t even remotely glamorous. Naomi and Turner are both just f'ed up. photo tumblr_mnfp89kiec1snf94co1_400_zps5f65912f.gif

And to top it all off the end? What the hell was that!  photo tumblr_mcp0nfgR6t1r7rdspo1_500_zpsc3c6643d.gif

I don't know how Stunich writes such amazing books so quickly I' just glad she does and you will be to after you finish Real ugly. 


AUTHOR LINKS
Official Webpage: http://cmstunich.com
Facebook Friend Page: https://www.facebook.com/cmstunich
Amazon: 
Kobo: 






No comments:

Post a Comment