Blogger Widgets

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dragonfly Blog Tour

Synopsis

“Gossip Girl meets VC Andrews in this contemporary family saga. Love, lies, and betrayal become the new normal when Anna enters the world of Jack and Lucy Kyser.” –Magan Vernon, international bestselling author of The Only Exception

Three bad things I learned this year:
-People you trust lie, even parents.
-That hot guy, the one who's totally into you, he might not be the one.
-Things are not always how they appear.

Three good things I learned this year:
-Best friends are always there for you, even when they're far away.
-That other hot guy, the one who remembers your birthday, he just might be the one.
-Oh, and things are not always how they appear.

When her best friend moves at the start of senior year, Anna Sanders resolves to keep her head down and follow her plans through graduation. Until Lucy, a beautiful, mysterious girl, and Jack, her gorgeous twin brother, transfer to Anna's school.

The two draw Anna into their rich, extravagant life on the Gulf Coast with their distant, single father. Anna can't resist falling for Jack, even after he pushes her away.

Just when she's finally learning to be strong, Anna uncovers their father's closely guarded secret and is pulled back--this time even closer. His secret could change all their lives.

Be watching for Book #2: UNDERTOW, coming in July!




Review 5 out of 5 Stars

Team Julian!!!

Now I was sucked in by the gossip girl tag line, and I was not disappointed. But this book is the very best of every tv drama I've ever seen, angst, longing, jealousy, mystery, secrets, love triangles, sexy scenes! Could you even ask for more? Well you can because it is also very well written and fast paced. Great book to dive into poolside, but I will warn you may get so swept up in it you may end up with some sun burn so I STRONGLY  suggest you invest in some sunscreen as well as a copy of Dragonfly. But be warned there is a pretty decent cliffhanger! But don't fret I hear the sequel will be out in July so it won't be to painful of a wait. 

Anna has always has a crush on Julian but he was always back and forth with a girl and her best friend had a major crush on him so he was totally off limits. When new students Jack and Lucy (twins) come to her school everyone wonders why the rich kids are slumming it at there school. Anna is drawn to Jack like a moth to a flame, but Julian is suddenly acting differently, which leaves Anna wondering if Julian is being serious or his usual flirty self? 

Anywhoo Dragonfly was simply
 photo phenon_zpsdd50a269.gif

and I wish I had Undertow right this very second!


DRAGONFLY EXCERPT:
Falling in Love Changes Everything…

“C’mon,” Julian said, helping me stand. “Let’s blow off this party and catch a movie or go to Scoops. This isn’t our scene.”

I shook my head. “I just really want to go home.” The tears were trying to start again. “Can I just go home now?”

“Sure,” he said, holding my cheek. I took a limping step, and he stopped. “Does it hurt to walk?” 

My leg was throbbing. I nodded, looking down, and before I realized what was happening, he was lifting me in his arms. 

“Julian, wait,” I held his shoulders. “I’m too heavy!” 

“It’s okay,” he said, walking on. I sighed and leaned my head against his shoulder. I didn’t feel like fighting. Gentle pressure against my temple, and he’d kissed me. “You’ll get over this,” I heard him say under his breath.

ABOUT LEIGH T. MOORE:
Leigh Talbert Moore is the author of the popular young adult romantic comedy The Truth About Faking, its companion The Truth About Letting Go, and the mature YA/new adult romantic suspense novel Rouge, a Quarter Finalist in the 2013 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award.

She is an award-winning journalist and editor, who has also worked in marketing and public relations for many years. Her writing has appeared in newspapers and magazines across the southeast and Midwest U.S., and she runs the popular writing-craft blog That’s Write.

A southern ex-pat and beach bum, she currently lives with her husband, two young children, and one grumpy cat in the Midwest.

LINKS:

Read excerpts of her books on Wattpad and Figment!
RAFFLECOPTER GIVEAWAY:
Enter to #WIN a Kindle Touch loaded with all FOUR of Leigh's books AND an exclusive eARC of Undertow; A signed, print set of Dragonfly and Undertow, or ebook sets of both!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

3 comments:

  1. *squee*!!! I think this review is PHE-nominal!!! :D Thanks so much, Nicole! LOVE that dream cast! Can't wait to see what you think of Undertow! :o) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tybee Island. Thank you for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete