Blogger Widgets

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Bad Things Blog Tour


Synopsis
Danika hasn’t had an easy life. Being insanely attracted to bad boys has never helped make it easier.

One look at Tristan, and every brain cell she possessed went up in smoke. This man was trouble with a capital T. It was a given.

She knew better. Bad boys were bad. Especially for her. Considering her history, it was crazy to think otherwise. So why did crazy have to feel so damn fine?

For as long as she could remember, Danika had been focused on the future with single-minded purpose. Tristan came along and taught her everything there was to know about letting go, and living in the present. She fell, hard and deep. Of course, that only made her impact with the ground that much more devastating.


Review 
5 out of 5 Stars
So when I got the email asking to be apart of the Bad Things tour  I was ll like
 photo tumblr_m11uy1CwFZ1r4n4yf_zpsec249b8d.gif

I mean I had been dying to get to know what had happened between Tristan and Danika since I first met the in the Up In the Air series. I mean it was apparent that some bad shit had gone done,and this book doesn't even get to it all so I can only imagine what is to come and I am beyond excited to see how its all going to play out. Did you love James and Bianca? I did... but I LOVE Tristan and Danika so much more!!

Tristan I just want to eat you up!


 photo tumblr_m52k2u7zBa1qc8k4p_zps863e4aa9.gif
dont judge me he is delectable. HOT HOT HOT, charming, sweet AND HE CAN COOK!

 photo tumblr_ly19gw65Xa1r9kp3yo1_500_zps3442a348.gif

Ok ok Danika did not have an easy upbringing (Hopefully we will get to see more of her family in the future? maybe? hint hint RK). She has what her friend/therapist calls an "Addiction to love" where Tristan more has an "allergy to love". So they decide friends is all they will ever be... 

 photo tumblr_mll0clTBGQ1rjpxgso1_500_zpsadadab3c.gif

Can you say?



 photo tumblr_inline_mghxkbaLoY1qgumxh_zps363b1461.gif

Lets just say Tristan takes A LOT OF SHOWERS!

 photo oie_1513744aM6KYzHw_zps60e7727f.gif

(In case you didn;t catch my drift haha)

And then finally BAM WE GET WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WANTING!!!

 photo tumblr_mjtxhqgKvL1rei2dgo4_500_zps4c3c85ce.gif

SEXY TIME! 
 photo op5q3qg639_zps61d8b775.gif

Nothing is ever easy tho, and a few harsh words can destroy a friendship that means so much to both of them. Sometimes a lack of words can have the same effect as well. When things get bad sometimes the only way for them to go is down.  Can they work through all the things they have working against them? Well you need to get Bad Things and find out for yourself! 
 photo evil-laugh-o_zps21854609.gif

And for those of you who have read the Up In the Air series I'll let you know the point we see Tristan and Danika at there? Bad Things doesn't even hit the tip of the ice burg. 
But in the end Bad Things left me going

 photo wowgif_zps44c26bc9.gif


Author profile:


R.K. Lilley lives in Colorado with her husband and their two beautiful sons. She's had a lot of interesting jobs, from being a first class flight attendant, to being a stablehand, but swears she never knew what hard work was until she had children. She's been addicted to both reading and writing fiction since she can remember. She loves to travel, read, hike, paint, game, watch anime, and make the most of every single day. She is the author of the erotic romance novels In Flight, Mile High, Grounded, and the novella, Lana.






Author Links:



Buy Links:









Follow the Tour here:

FB event:


a Rafflecopter giveaway

8 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to read Bad Things! Thanks for being part of the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review!! I loved Bad Things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love any book by R.K. Lilley. I look forward to reading this one. Thank you for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved In the Air and can't wait to read these too! Thnaks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait to read this. RK Lillys are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my all-time favorite books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great reviews on Bad Things...excited to read Bad Things....R.K. Lilley rocks love her books...thanks for the giveaway...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really, really, really looking forward to reading Bad Things! All these awesome reviews excite me! :)

    ReplyDelete