Blogger Widgets

Monday, May 6, 2013

This Girl Review


Review 5 out of 5 Stars

So as I sit here having just finished This Girl and balling my eyes out
 photo crying_zpsa5f8eaf7.gif

I think what can I possibly say about the ending to what was already an amazing set of books. Only one word really came to mind
 photo phenon_zpsdd50a269.gif

 It was just as amazing as Slammed And Point of Retreat yet somehow it was so much more. Maybe because I knew that this really is the end it was more emotional for me?
 photo tumblr_inline_mf9cpkp2y41r1zi7h_zps2540eff4.gif


I really don't know could be why. Could be that Will has such a depth to his character that his way and view just made me feel so much more. It could be that seeing it come through the way it was as memories he shared on their honeymoon that made it so much more. Truthfully I don't know why I loved it so much more then Slammed and Point of retreat what I do know I that I did. Not everything is explainable and this will be one of things. Hoover has such a beautiful gift in the way she can twist and turn words and a story to make us connect with her characters and wishing that the story could never end. I had my doubts about these alternate POV stories but I think This Girl has completely changed my mind, they can bring something completely new to a story we have already read. So to agree with the masses I have or say it was butterflying brilliant. And if by some off chance Colleen Hoover ever sees my blog or my review I have to say I will never view carving pumpkins the same again. Thank you Colleen Hoover.  photo ty_zps1fa8abca.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment