Blogger Widgets

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Finding Faith Blog Tour


Finding Faith Synopsis:

Faith Connolly moved away, determined to start a new life for herself, leaving everything behind. Years later, in turmoil from a love gone bad and accusations of theft swirling around her, a relationship is the last thing Faith wants, especially with the new fireman.

John Bauers’ life turns upside down when the love of his life deserts him with not so much as a warning. Then tragedy strikes. Missing the chance to be with the girl who stole his heart, John roams aimlessly, taking advantage of women, not caring who he hurts. But a night out with the guys changes everything.

Faith may have run but her past refuses to let her go


Review
4 out of 5 Stars

Finding Faith's saving grace is John *sighs* I can't tell you how many times I wanted to jump in the pages and smack the crap outta Faith. If it wasn't for John, with his endless supply of love, forgiveness and patience - I would have given up reading in the beginning of the story. The second he walks back into Faith's life I was enthralled. I don't know what upset me most about Faith - she pushes everyone one she loves away or she just avoids any kind of confrontation or negative issue. Coming from someone who's suffered trauma in my life, I can't stand a coward and have no respect for them. I know people handle things differently but where is the common sense in not speaking up. You want things to change you have to defend yourself, because no one else cares. The story was intriguing and the dual POV's kept things interesting. The beginning was seriously confusing, I had no clue where they worked, at first I thought it was a bar. It wasn't until they actually got to a bar where it's finally referred to. Character descriptions seem to be missing or are spread out throughout the story but, that doesn't bother me. The characters I visualize in my head hardly ever look like the description. Would I recommend this book, yes - you'll adore John, I know I do!
Review By Nicole D











Author Biography:
The mid-west has been my home my entire life.  Make that the same state, Illinois.  I even lived in the same house the first twenty-three years of my life until I moved out.  I am married with three young daughters that are always into something.
I work a part time job in the medical field.  I have been lucky enough to have been doing it for almost 15 years.  The stories I could tell would probably amaze you.  They are almost as entertaining as Finding Faith, but not quite.
This journey started out as a hobby to keep me busy while my husband is at work. Not that the kids don't do a good job, but at night I get bored while he's gone.  I wrote a YA Paranormal novel that is still sleeping, waiting for me to do something with it, but John and Faith called to me.  I really don't know what it is but their story took over and I have to get it out.  I fell in love with them and have to share in hopes that you all fall in love with them as much as I have.
Goodreads link:

FB Fan Page 

Twitter:

Blogger: 








Tour Schedule:

4/25: Live, Love, Laugh and Read: Excerpt and Review
4/26:
4/27: Book Addict Mumma: Review and Author Interview
4/28: Erotica Book Club: Review and Excerpt
4/29: Erotica Book Club: Review and Excerpt
4/30:
5/1: Confessions of a Book Heaux: Review and Author Interview
5/2: Mommy’s Treats and Reads: Review
5/3: Shh! Mom’s Reading: Review and Excerpt
5/4: Book Bella’s: Excerpt
5/5: Book Crush
5/6: Sugar and Spice Book Reviews
5/7: Kindlehooked: Excerpt
5/8
5/9: Literati Literature Lovers: Promo Post
5/10: My Fictional Boyfriend and Book Whore: Review
5/11: Book Addicts Not So Annonymous: Review
            Up All Night Book Blog: Interview and Excerpt

No comments:

Post a Comment