Blogger Widgets

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Review Connected By Kim Carr

Synopsis
What if a ‘Once in a Lifetime’ could happen twice?

Suffering from a past full of tragedy, Dahlia London's soulhas been left completely shattered. Happily ever after is a far cry fromreality in her world. But, when she is reconnected with her past, the bondsthat form are irrefutable.

When River Wilde, lead singer of The Wilde Ones, comes backinto Dahlia’s life, the intensity that fires their relationship combined withunderlying feelings that have never died lead her to believe she has met hersoulmate.

Struggling with confusion as old connections fade and newones begin, Dahlia's grief begins to lift--but guilt remains. River wants to bethe one to mend all that is torn within her.

But with a past that is never really gone, can their futuresurvive?


Review! 
5 out of 5 !! Heart Stars whatever you want to call them this takes them all!!

At this very moment I am cursing people who did not give me a proper warning before diving into Connected.  Yes River is sexy and sweet and funny and perfect for Dahlia, and yes I will never view brushing your teeth as boring ever again. But no one told me that I'd like and mourn Ben!! Why didn't you tell me!!! Why didn't you tell me there was a gigantic cliffhanger!!

Ok Ok my mini rant is over, back to the good stuff!

 photo tumblr_mgqhilHAc91s01urto1_500-Copy_zps579d1d0f.gif

Like did I mention River was a rock star? But he's like the awesome kind who does it for the music?
You know what I'd like to do to River?

 photo tumblr_m52k2u7zBa1qc8k4p_zps863e4aa9.gif
Yea that about sums it up, I wanna lick him from head to toe, and take a bite out of his rear end! Becasue damn is that boy hot! Don;t even get me started on the slow sweet torture he was putting Dahlia thru in the bedroom either, because that was some seriously hot shit!! 

 photo lickgif_zps706dfe79.gif

I was all like hold on i need a minute after that...

Ok where were we? Right River and Dahlia had this completely awesome amazing Connection, now don't get me wrong I liked Ben he was sweet, hot and clearly cared about Dahlia. But when River and Dahlia met I was like..
 photo tumblr_mijcz30efF1rdepweo1_500_zps3214a753.gif

Such an Amazing jourey Kim Karr takes us on, it was heartbreaking, hopeful, sexy, witty and it was just well PERFECT!!!

And I'm all reading and reading getting all giddy because things are looking good , even tho I know something bad is coming, something kept getting hinted at that if something was found out the wrong way bad shit was gonna happen (Trying to be vague here lol). Then something I completely wasn;t expecting happened and I was all...

 photo waitwhat_zpsc0f4d98c.gif

So I will Kindly BEG (haha that so said BED until I caught my Typo)  KIM KARR FOR TORN NOW PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
IM BEGGING ON MY HANDS AND KNEES!!


Oh and here is my casting and No I don't care that Adam Levine and Maroon 5 were talked about in the book he's my River and nothing will sway me on that. 






No comments:

Post a Comment