Blogger Widgets

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Paint Me Beautiful by CM Stunich Blog Tour



Synopsis


“I'm dying to be beautiful.”

My story isn't unique. You've heard it before. I'm just a girl who doesn't eat as much as she should. See, I have goals, big ones, and nobody is going to stop me, not even a boy named Emmett. He has good intentions and he's hot as hell, but he doesn't understand what it's like to want something so bad that you'll do anything for it. I'm going to become a model, even if it kills me. Dream big or go home, that's what they always say, right?


Review
5 out of 5 Hearts


I knew I was in for a painful journey with paint me beautiful, I knew I was going to most likely cry what I didn't know was that I was going  to fall completely in love with these characters.

"Emmett Sinclair is going to save me in more ways then one,and I'm going to hate him for it.ill curse his name and even wish for brief seconds in time that he as dead, or at he very least out of m life for good. Later though,later ill understand that he saved my life and breathed beauty into my dreams."

"Skinny is beautiful. Skinny is pretty. Skinny is perfect."

Sound like the mantra of someone who is living healthy? What if I told you said person was also throwing food away so people would think she at it?  The lengths people will go to hide a problem. A peek inside a mind deep in denial. A look at a girl with serious body issues. A size
 two isn't fat, but Claire doesn't see herself correctly.



 She's struggling to make it in the hard core world of modeling. On could only wonder what could have happened if she hadn't meet Emmett.

But is Emmett doing more harm then good?

There is nothing easy or simple about body dysmorphic disorder, anorexia  or bulimia, go on Claire's journey with her see if she can come to terms before it is too late.

 photo tumblr_inline_mf9cpkp2y41r1zi7h_zps2540eff4.gif




Now I have not read any of Stunichs previous books, so I had no clue what expect and I dont know if this is anything like her others. All I can say she has an amazing gift of building characters and a world with words.






My Paint Me Beautiful Song



C.M. Stunich was raised under a cover of fog in the area known simply as Eureka, CA. A mysterious place, this strange, arboreal land nursed Caitlin's (yes, that's her name!) desire to write strange fiction novels about wicked monsters, magical trains, and Nemean Lions (Google it!). She currently enjoys drag queens, having too many cats, and tribal bellydance.
Always a fan of the indie scene and 'sticking it to the man,' Ms. Stunich decided to take the road less traveled and forgo the traditional publishing route. You can be assured though that she received several rejections as to ensure her proper place in the world of writers before taking up a friend's offer to start a publishing company. Sarian Royal was born, and Ms. Stunich's books slowly transformed from mere baking chocolate to full blown tortes with hand sculpted fondant flowers.
C.M. is a writer obsessed with delivering the very best and scours her mind on a regular basis to select the most unusual stories for the outside world.

Author Links:
Official webpage: http://cmstunich.com



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your honest review! <3 I appreciate you having me here. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you haven't read C.M. Stunich's series "Tasting Never," "Finding Never" and "Keeping Never," there's a big treat ahead. This my favorite series this year, and this writer is my favorite new author. It's such a tough and touching love story.
    I'm so looking forward to reading this new series. C.M. Stunich writes yummy love stories about people facing real contemporary problems. If Emmett is anything like Ty, I'll be falling in love along with Claire.

    ReplyDelete