Blogger Widgets

Friday, March 8, 2013

Review of Three of Spades by W. Ferraro - Review by Nicole D.


Synopsis:

Dylan Cross is the type of man that enjoys everything female, and enjoy it he does, but always on his terms. However, his terms are pushed to their limit when Natalie Parker proposes an offer; teach her and her delectable little body, all about sex and desire. There is one catch. He has to play the part of Natalie’s madly in love boyfriend for her dying mother. Dylan signs on, and finds that separating the two is harder than he thought. Natalie’s days of shyness and lack of confidence come to a quick close as she learns what her body craves and demands in the bedroom. Soon, Dylan becomes the student as Natalie teaches him things he didn’t even know he wanted. Will Hamden’s notorious playboy, bachelor be able to keep calling the shots, or will he find that, he, himself, is just another player at the card game of life, as we all are?


I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. 

Okay, when I initially started reading, I was sort of bothered by everything going on in the heroine's life. Really, I couldn't wrap my mind around why the author would give me so much to deal with early on, without first making me care about the heroine  I felt that if I were to just judge the book off of just the beginning  it would be a solid 3 Stars, for me. But, as the story progressed I grew to care about Natalie very much. I rooted for her, I raged for her, I smiled when she did and I even blushed when she did.  At some point I clicked with Natalie  I also couldn't stop myself from having heart palpitations over Dylan Cross either *swoons.* Therefore by the time I finished reading the last sentence I knew this story would stay with me. I also knew it was worthy of a 4 star review. If your looking for a sweet contemporary romance and some parts that have a historical vibe (Dylan's actions and reactions) then this is the story for you. 
I'll be thinking of Dylan Cross later.
 photo tumblr_lnf9r7a4m61qeegbeo1_500.gif
Review by Nicole D.



No comments:

Post a Comment