Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Review & My Casting Reckless ~ S.C. Stephens

5 out of 5 stars

So Sad to see it end....

Reckless by S.C. Stephens



I have to say I have been waiting for this book for some time. The joy of seeing it on my kindle this morning was unmeasurable. Now I'm going to do my best to keep this completely spoiler free for anyone who hasn't read this series yet, and to those people I say what are you waiting for? I've always loved the sweet mushy side of Kellan and this book does not disappoint. I am happy to say I feel like Kiera finally grew up, I no longer feel a love/hate relationship towards her. I am Immensely sad that our journey with Kellan and Kiera has come to an end. I am so happy that I picked up Thoughtless on A Random whim off of Amazon. If you have not read this amazing series by S.C. Stephens I HIGHLY recommend you give it a go.

Knowing the world Kiera and Kellan were venturing into, and knowing their past I honestly was expecting the worst, I read just waiting to see when or if the other shoe was going to drop. Fame isn't easy, and being strong enough to live with what it likes to date a Rock Star, Is Kiera really strong enough for that..?


You must read to find....


Synopsis

Can love survive when life gets Reckless?
When the band hits it big, Kiera and Kellan must ask themselves: Can their love for each other withstand the constant pressures of superstardom? The friendships they’ve formed, the new family they’ve found, and the history they’ve forged will all play a part in helping them navigate the turbulent waters of the band’s exploding popularity. A greedy executive hell-bent on success, a declining pop star looking for an edge, and a media circus that twists lies into truths are just some of the obstacles the lovers will have to overcome if they are going to remain together. Fame comes with a price—but will it cost Kiera and Kellan everything?


This will forever be my Kellen & Keira song


 

No comments:

Post a Comment