Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphy Review & Song & Casting!

5 out of 5 Book Addicts Panting Stars!

Synopsis
Temporary. That one single word best describes my life these last few years. I’m working at a temporary job until I can finally break free. I’m my little brother’s temporary mother since our mom doesn’t give a crap about either of us. And I’m that temporary girl all the guys want to get with because I give it up so easily. According to the rumors, at least.

But now I’m the temporary girlfriend of Drew Callahan, college football legend and all around golden guy. He’s beautiful, sweet—and he’s hiding way more secrets than I am. He’s brought me into this fake life where everyone seems to hate me. And everyone seems to want something from him. The only thing he seems to want though is…

Me.

I don’t know what to believe anymore. All I know is, I think Drew needs me. And I want to be there for him.

Forever.


Review 

Holey Guacamoley! This Book blew my mind!
 photo blewmymindgif_zpsb19e5033.gif
Now this could be because I never read any reviews or even the synopsis. I was expecting a light and fluffy "pretty woman" like story. Boy was I wrong, and I couldn't be happier about it! 
 photo crazy_zps9f481d72.gif
 Drew hires Fable to pretend to be his girlfriend to get his parents off his back, seems simple enough. That is until you learn the dark reasoning behind it. Beautifully written and developed characters. Neither has the perfect "home" life but have both found ways of coping (not necessarily healthy).  And then you get the whopper of a twist and your all like...

 photo wtfgif_zpsb13756f1.gif

Drew's only problem is he can never really know for sure if its true. Watching the push pull of Drew & Fable was amazing, these characters had some red hot chemistry! I am anxiously awaiting Second Chance Boyfriend which I should have my book greedy little hands on soon for the upcoming blog tour!!





My Song for One Week Girlfriend
(Subject to my minds whim)
Lame ass Youtube won't let me add the video


Monica Murphy on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MonicaMurphyauthor?fref=ts
One Week Girlfriend on Goodreads : http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17202452-one-week-girlfriend
Second Chance Boyfriend on Goodreads : http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17316075-second-chance-boyfriend
Monica Murphy on Goodreads : http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5934418.Monica_Murphy
Monica Murphy on Twitter : https://twitter.com/MsMonicaMurphy

No comments:

Post a Comment