Blogger Widgets

Monday, March 4, 2013

Heart of a Soldier~ Tamara Hoffa

I received this book in exchange for an honest review.

3 out of 5


This was a sweet little story about a single mother (Charlie) whose son Evan has decided to join the army. Charlie and Evan go to the recruitment office together, where Charlie meets Jamie the recruitment officer who she feels an attraction for , which I something she hasn't felt since her late husband. Ne here's the thing this story is approximately 40 pages... You all know my love/hate relationship with novellas. It was "good" I just wish there had been more. I knew going in it was. Short story when I received the mail asking me to review, and we have a hard time turning people down. Now that being said it was very well written, I didn't spot a single error and it lowed very nicely. So if you enjoy novellas (and I know many people do) pick this one up. Sweet & Enjoyable great little break time work read. 




 photo awwgif_zpsdf804d7f.gif


Synopsis

Soldier Jameson Hunter faces the battle of his life: winning the heart of Charlotte Mackenzie, widowed mother of a young recruit.




No comments:

Post a Comment