Blogger Widgets

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Find You in The Dark by A. Meredith Walters


Synopsis

Maggie Young had the market on normal. Normal friends, normal parents, normal grades...normal life.

Until him.

Clayton Reed was running from his past and an army of personal demons that threatened to take him down. He never thought he had a chance at happiness.

Until her.

Maggie thought their love could overcome anything. Clay thought she was all he needed to fix his messy life.

That together, they could face the world.

But the darkness is always waiting.

Sometimes the greatest obstacle to true love is within yourself.



5 out of 5 Heart Stopping Hearts!

Holy crap! Talk about emotion turmoil.
one minute I was all happy & excited

 photo awwwgif_zps2997aead.gif

Then I'd be all scared and confused!
 photo scared_zps341e6d65.gif

Such a beautiful and tragic story about first love, mental illness, and struggling with what is really the right thing to do.  Maggie had her own doubts about what she should do when things would start getting out of control but she always let Clay consume her and fog her rational thinking. Mental illness is no joke, and this DOES NOT  make light of it in any way. In fact I think this book shows us things we wouldn't normally see and how hard it is not only on the person with the illness but on friends, family and loved ones as well. Extremely well developed characters that you just cant help to care about, and even the supporting characters Rachel and Danny were great I wanted happiness for them too. I had no idea what I was getting into when I cracked this one open. The prologue grabbed me and refused to let me go. If you have not read this yet I can really only wonder WHY NOT?

This book is incredible!
 photo clap_zps7af3ef9f.gif

My Find You in The Dark Song
(it Doesnt fit the tone but its what came to mind for me)




A. Meredith Walters on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Meredith-Walters/311504738868378?fref=ts
Find You in The Dark on Goodreads : http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16081754-find-you-in-the-dark

No comments:

Post a Comment