Blogger Widgets

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Review True Love Story~ Willow Aster

4.5 out of 5 Stars
" I see this face every night when I close my eyes. All day long, I think I see you, everywhere I go..."

Beautiful
Tragic
Wonderful
Emotional
Heartbreaking

Those are only a few words I would use to describe True Love Story.  This books cover had me a little thrown off I was expecting something a little darker? I guess that's the only word that would fit what i was expecting. I bought this book having never read the synopsis I had seen so many people raving about it I knew that it wasn't to big of a risk in buying it. When you read a story and it can actually take you into it where you feel like your a part of it, it almost magical that's how I feel about True Love Story.  I wanted to HATE Ian Sterling but i found that i couldn't and his letters OMG his letters to Sparrow just about broke my heart. I actually found myself angry at Sparrow, maybe not angry more frustrated. And that to me is the number one sign that I loved a book when a character has that kind of effect on me. If this wasn't already on your TBR List it should be! These characters will be not only in your head but in your heart. 



Synopsis
Sparrow Fisher is transforming. No longer dressed up in antiquated clothes and ideals, she is finally trying on her freedom.

Before she moves to New York City, she meets Ian Sterling, a musician Sparrow has dreamed about since she first saw him. The attraction is instant, but their relationship isn't so simple.

Over a five year span, Sparrow and Ian run into each other in unusual places. Each time, Sparrow has to decide if she can trust him, if he feels the same for her, and finally, if love is really enough.

Click Here for Willow Aster's Facebook
Click Here for Willow Aster on Goodreads




No comments:

Post a Comment